Hey there, this is Sujoy from the Affiliate Hub Blog.
This policy governs your access to and use theaffiliatehub.net, including any content, functionality, and services offered on this website.
Please read the entire policy before you use or interact with this website.
By using this website, you accept and agree to the policy outlined on this page.
Users Under The Age of 18
My blog site is not intended for users under the age of 18.
If you are under the age of 18, please do not visit and interact with this site in any way or provide any information to us.
I DO NOT collect personal information from users under the age of 18.
1. Users Located in The European Union (EU)
Collection of Personal Data
When I am talking about Personal Data it’s the information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address.
I as the site owner shall be collecting personal data for the following purposes –
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Courses: Your Email address.
- Transaction: Your name, email address, billing information, and payment sources.
- Submitting questions through Comment Boxes: Your name, email address, and your messages.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
The information above is collected for the following purposes:
- Email Opt-ins for FREE Courses: To provide you with valuable information on the topic in general and information about other paid products.
- Transaction: To process a purchase you make with us.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: To answer any questions you may have for us.
Legal Basis for the Collection and Processing of Information
For any communication that you have consented to receive, you can change or remove your consent at any time by getting in touch with me (Sujoy Mukherji) or clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of every email to opt of future emails.
The legal basis on how my site will collect legal information:
- Email Opt-ins for Free Courses: You will be asked for consent first.
- Transaction: Your information is collected as part of a legal contractual transaction.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: I need your data to provide you with the information that you requested from my site and your information will be used for other purposes.
If you disagree or have any further questions regarding this legal basis, please get in touch with me (Sujoy Mukherji) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will stop processing your data on this legal basis.
Who Has Access to the Data that is Collected?
I shall be having access to the data that I collect as well as third parties that will help me to process your data, including:
- Payment processors (to process your transactions and securely store your data)
- Email marketing and communication companies (to collect and send emails)
- Survey companies (to receive feedback from customers on courses)
- Product hosting platforms (to help you access the products that your purchase)
- Other website design, management, and programming services
The third parties above are restricted from using, sharing or collecting your data for any purpose other than the reasons stated above.
This allows me to understand how visitors are using my site, what interests them, how they respond to marketing and other reasons such as whether or not a visitor is using a desktop or mobile computer.
These cookies can be blocked by changing your internet browser settings.
Changing, Removing, or Requesting Your Data
I shall retain any information provided to me unless you request me to delete your information, I decide to cease using or existing data providers, or I decide your data is no longer needed.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you shall be granted the following rights –
- You have the right to be informed and this policy serves to inform you.
- You have the right to request access to your data that we store and the rights to rectify or erase that data.
- You have the right to request restrictions on the processing of your data and the right to object to processing your data.
- You have the right to portability of your data.
- You also have the rights concerning automated decision making and profiling.
For any of the above requests, please get in touch with me (Sujoy Mukherji) at email@example.com with your request.
Data Transfer To Third Countries
Your data is never transferred to third countries.
This website is located in Vietnam and your data is collected and held here.
Questions, Concerns, and Contact
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please get in touch with me (Sujoy Mukherji) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that a privacy issue has not been resolved after you have contacted us, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
Representative: Sujoy Mukherji
134, Le Van Sy, District 3, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
2. Users Located Outside of The European Union (EU)
Like most blog website administrators, I collect non-personal-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser types which my users are using to access my site, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
My purpose is collecting information to better understand how visitors use and interact with my website.
I collect information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on my blog.
Collection of Personal Information
Depending on how my users are interacting with my site, some personal information must be collected.
The amount and type of information that is collected depend on the nature of the interaction.
For example, we ask visitors who ask us a question through our comment form to provide their names and email addresses.
This is because I respond to them and provide them with information that was requested.
If you are intending to do a purchase transaction from my website then I would require additional information, including other personal and financial information required to process the transactions.
In each case, I only collect the necessary information required to complete the interaction.
I will not disclose personal information other than as outlined below.
Vistors on my site may refuse to supply their personal information at any time, although it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The website may collect statistical information about the behavior of my visitors to its websites, and I may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
However, we do not disclose personal information other than as outlined below.
Protection of Personal Information
I do not disclose your personal information at any cost.
Your personal information is strictly collected solely by me for the following reasons –
- The type of activities you are conducting on my site.
- The kind of post which you are spending most of your time reading on my blog.
- The type of information which you are searching on my site.
If you are a registered user to my blog website and have supplied your email address, I may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up-to-date with what’s going on with my blog.
If you send me communication via email, through my website, or via the social media platforms, I reserve the right to publish it to help me clarify or respond to your request or to help you support other users.
I shall take all measures necessary to protect against any unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of your personal information.
This helps me to understand as a site owner on how visitors are using my site, what kind of article posts are of interest to my user, how they respond to marketing and other resources such as whether or not a visitor is using a desktop or a mobile computer.
These cookies can be blocked by changing your internet browser settings.
Ads appearing on my blog may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies.
These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer.
This information allows ad networks to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
I do encourage you to check this page regularly for updates and changes.
Your continued use of this website after changes made to this policy will constitute your acceptance of said changes.
Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please get in touch with me (Sujoy Mukherji) at email@example.com.
Thank you very much and have a Blessed Week!